A children’s mindset special from Make Your Mind Up & Pocket Mentor
The Mindset Curriculum, from the team at Make Your Mind Up and The Pocket Mentor App, has been produced as a whole-school resource pack for Primary settings.
My good friends over at Make Your Mind Up, who produce fantastic resources for children and schools to support and improve mental wellbeing, resilience, emotional intelligence and a lot more, have provided a whole curriculum for primary schools. As a digital download for a one-off fee* the following highlights are available for teachers:
- 46 detailed lesson plans ranging from 20–45 minute sessions (timings can be adapted to suit class)
- Covers the big 5 mindset skills: Focus, resilience, stress control, confidence, motivation.
- Key themes: Growth mindset, bouncing back, understanding emotions, empathy, objectivity, self-awareness, emotional intelligence.
- Mindset quiz’s for each of the big 5 mindset skills to track pupil progress.
- Create each pupil a mindset folder for all the resources.
- Pupil checklist for each of the big 5 mindset skills that can be kept in their mindset folders. This is their mindset kit that helps develop self reflection and
- Printable activity resources
- Lesson plans include:
- Discussion starter scripts that introduce the mindset topics to the primary age range, these are easy to follow and adapt.
- The ‘Over To You’ questions implement each mindset concept into our own lives.
- ‘Mindset Boost’ activities
- Session reflections, short exercises to recap the information covered in the session.
- ‘Teachers Notes’; background information about the Science and foundations of the mindset skills and topics.
View details on Mindset Curriculum on the Make Your Mind Up website (External Website)
The Mindset Curriculum, Primary Edition | Mysite
The Mindset Curriculum, the primary edition - By Make Your Mind Up. To celebrate the launch of our resources site we're…
A transparency notice: Omega Pegasus Group makes no money from any purchases of this content.